Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
Due to the change of provisions concerning personal data processing by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), which becomes effective as of 25 May 2018, we hereby advise you as follows:
1. We process your personal data only to the following extent: first name and last name, name and address of the company/organisation, position, e-mail address, phone number. We would also like to inform you that even your e-mail address alone may contain personal data according to the provisions indicated above.
2. The controller of your personal data is Trec Nutrition Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia at ul. Śmidowicza 48 (contact details: phone No.: +48 58 660 13 51, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), (hereinafter referred to as “Trec Nutrition”).
3. We have appointed the Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact by sending a message to: email@example.com; phone no.: +48 58 660 13 51
4. Trec Nutrition processes your personal data for following purposes:
related to business cooperation, in particular to establish and maintain such cooperation, send information about offered products and services, reply to enquiries concerning the offered products and services and forms of cooperation and also to exchange business correspondence, submit and receive orders and submit and receive quotations.
related to responding to inquiries, complaints, reports of adverse reactions and other questions about our products;
related to perform a contract to which you are a party;
conducting PR activities, including sending press releases, media comments of company representatives and invitations to press conferences.
5. Your personal data may be processed in accordance with the following lawful bases:
voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
where necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
where necessary to protect a legitimate interest of Trec Nutrition (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
6. Providing your data is voluntary, but it is required for achieve the purposes set out in point 4 of this information.
7. If the basis for personal data processing is a voluntary consent, you may revoke such consent at any time. This will not affect lawfulness of earlier data processing done based on the consent before it was revoked.
8. If we have not acquired your personal data directly from you, it means that we have acquired them from public sources, in particular from websites, newspaper advertisements and other public information.
9. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent to their processing and, where necessary, also for the duration of the period arising from the law, in particular in order to defend against potential claims.
10. Your personal data will be received only by authorised personnel of Trec Nutrition and authorised persons acting for Trec Nutrition as well as entities acting for and on behalf of Trec Nutrition, i.e. external entities supplying and supporting the ICT systems of Trec Nutrition (general ICT infrastructure, e-mail and IT systems used by Trec Nutrition).
11. You have the right to access your data and rectify them, request that they be erased or that their processing be restricted, as well as the right to object and the right to data portability. If you wish to make any declarations regarding the exercise of your rights, including revoking your consent to personal data processing, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact Trec Nutrition and request information. If, despite our assistance, you find that your personal data are processed contrary to the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
13. The personal data you provide will not be subject to profiling.